Register your event
Event listings on the Visit Ballarat website are submitted via the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) – a database for the tourism industry to promote its products and events across numerous digital platforms.
Your free ATDW listing will take between five and 10 minutes to complete. Before you get started you should have ready:
- A description of your event (up to 200 words).
- At least one high resolution image (maximum of 10). Images need to be a minimum 2100 pixels (W) by 1600 pixels (H) and no larger than 10MB.
For new users
- Go to ATDW-Online.com
- Register as a new user by pressing the Create an account button on the lower half of the screen.
- Select the option to create a new ATDW listing for your event.
- Fill in the template with your event details and click Register now at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an email to verify your account. Click on the link to verify your account.
For existing users
- Go to ATDW-Online.com and login with your username and password.
- Click the Add a new listing option.
- Work your way through each step and Submit for review when finished.
Your listing will be reviewed within 1-2 business days before being published on visitballarat.com.au and a range of other ATDW distributor websites.